Saturday, September 17, 2011

OPI Sparkle-Icious + comparison Bring on the Bling

When I decided to cut my nail shorts after the huge break on my thumb (speaking of which, I've almost reached 1mm, so in a week I should be able to start taking pics again), I decided to swatch some polishes before taking out the file, and I went for Colette's policy of "going out with a bling" and I took another beauty from OPI's Burlesque collection, Sparkle-Icious. It's just as mad as Mad as a Hatter, but with golden undertones instead of silver. This polish is carnival in a bottle, and I'm not the only to think so, as you can see here. You see Sparkle-icious in two coats over one coat of gold polish. 



There's another golden glitter in the Burlesque collection, Bring on the Bling, but it's a tiny bit less crazy, the other colours are more in the same spectrum, there's some pale green and orange.





When I decided to cut my nail shorts after the huge break on my thumb (speaking of which, I've almost reached 1mm, so in a week I should be able to start taking pics again), I decided to swatch some polishes before taking out the file, and I went for
Quand j'ai décidé de couper mes ongles très courts après la casse sur mon pouce (bulletin d'info sur le blessé, j'ai presque atteint 1mm, donc je devrais pouvoir recommencer les photos d'ici une semaine), j'ai décidé de faire quelques swatchs pour adopter la technique de Colette de partir avec des paillettes, j'ai donc sorti une des merveilles de la collection OPI Burlesque, Sparkle-Icious. Il est tout aussi fou que Mad as a Hatter mais dans les tons dorés et non argentés. On dirait mardi-gras dans une bouteille, et je ne suis pas la seule à penser ça. Voici Sparkle-Icious en deux couches sur une couche de vernis doré. 



Il y un autre vernis pailette doré dans la collection Burlesque, Bring on the Bling, mais il est un peu moins versatile, les couleurs sont plus dans le même spectre: vert pale, orange, il est (un peu) plus passe-partout!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...