Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zoya Pandora

Today I'm showing you the second polish from the Zoya Touch collection. You'll see the last one soon, I finally managed to ambush Minnie for some nail art, she's very busy right now. But right now I present you Pandora, in two coats, without top-coat.



It's a very classy pink nude, and I wanted to decorate it, so I took out my konad kit and went for some black flowers with plate M73.

I do need some practice with Konad, it's been too long since I've done any: as you can see, my middle finger was done in several times. All in all, my favourite fingers are the thumb and the ring-finger, even if there's a bit of a black smudge on the ring.


Being my perfectionnist self, I didn't keep that nail art, but I'll try it again another time, I adore this colour combo.
I told you before that Pandora reminded me of OPI You're a Doll, so I did a comparison with it and LM Cosmetic 37 Beige Crayeux.








As you can see, Pandora is a bit warmer than both You're and Doll and LM 37, and of course it lacks the copper particles that make You're a Doll such a unique colour, so there are absolutely no dupes here, just three beautiful polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...