Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LM Cosmetic Arthur

I know I had said no polish message on the Beauty day, but I promised you Arthur yesterday, and I have new and exciting things to show you tomorrow, so let's go for the last beauty of the Brocéliande collection, the mighty king Arthur. 
Arthur is a beautiful teal, a colour that's been flourishing in the polish world over the last two years, and a colour that really screams "fall" to me. As teal goes, it's quite dark and while it's another colour I wouldn't have grabbed naturally, I love it and I know I will wear it a lot in the months to come.
As always, two coats without top-coat for a beautiful glossy finish!!





Je sais bien que j'avais dit pas de post vernis le jour où je faisais le post beauté, mais je vous ai promis Arthur hier, et j'ai des choses toutes nouvelles que je suis très impatiente de vous montrer demain, donc allons-y pour la dernière merveille de la collection Brocéliande, le célèbre roi Arthur.
Arthur est un sublime bleu canard, une couleur qu'on voit beaucoup dans les vernis ces dernières années, et c'est une couleur qui sent vraiment l'automne pour moi. Il est relativement foncé et bien que ce soit une couleur que je n'aurais pas choisie naturellement, j'ai vraiment eu un gros coup de coeur et je sais que je vais beaucoup le porter dans les mois à venir.
Comme toujours, deux couches sans top-coat pour un fini parfait et un lacqué sublime!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...